Sandwich Personal Injury Lawyer
Were you injured and need compensation?
At my firm, the Law Office of Scott B. Brilliant, I take my duty to my clients very seriously. People who suffer serious injuries due to the negligence of another party have the right to expect full compensation for all damages. How the case plays out with regard to the final settlement or verdict will be based in large part upon the skills of your personal injury attorney. Here's why I am qualified to skillfully handle your case:
- I formerly worked as an insurance company adjuster, allowing me to fully understand the process, and exactly how insurance companies operate and negotiate settlements. I know all the various ways that they attempt to reduce or deny claims, and what can be done to force the issue and get a fair settlement. I fight insurance companies every day for my clients, and my goal is to get them the maximum possible.
- I have achieved many notable victories in cases that were difficult to resolve and have won hundreds of thousands of dollars in compensation for my clients.
- I have been practicing personal injury law for over 13 years and have extensive knowledge of Massachusetts civil law.
- My services are completely cost-effective and I provide a free case analysis for anybody who wants to discuss their options with me.
- If my clients are unable to travel to me, I go to them. I also offer evening consultations!
Your case will be given the attention it deserves.
I never take on a case without ensuring that I have the time to give it my complete attention and focus. I make myself available to my clients throughout the process. You will never feel that you are "just another case." I personally care about the outcome of each case I take on, and I work tirelessly to get results. As I have the ability to see the case from the perspective of the insurance company and the injured person, it allows me great insight into how to best negotiate a settlement for my clients.
From the moment your case is taken on, from our initial meeting and forward through to resolution, you can be confident that everything possible will be done to get your case resolved at a fair level. I urge you to speak with me before you provide any information to an insurance adjuster. Do not release your medical records or discuss the injuries you suffered. I will zealously protect your right to fair compensatory damages.
Contact us today.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
My clients are my number one priority. I respond quickly to all questions and concerns, and will explain all the details of the situation. I can advise you about what to expect with regard to a settlement, and the length of time I predict it will require to bring the matter to a resolution. You deserve to have an attorney on your side who cares about you, your family, your health and your future.
My firm represents injury victims and families who have lost a loved one in a range of cases, including:
- car accidents
- slip & fall accidents
- motorcycle accidents
- truck accidents
- cases of catastrophic injury and wrongful death
These are very stressful situations, and it is imperative that your rights and interests are protected throughout the entire process.
Contact the Law Office of Scott B. Brilliant
Unfortunately, insurance companies will not be interested in your best interests, but are concerned with a corporate bottom line. Those who do not have legal representation can be victimized and accept a settlement far lower than they deserve. I can only advise you to contact me before you speak with any insurance company employee. Don't sign anything, don't agree to anything, and don't assume you will be treated fairly.
Thank you for all you’ve done on our behalf since our accident.- P.S.
All your expertise in this matter was done perfectly.- M.K.
Friendly, professional and gets results.- Heather E.
I feel I got the best settlement possible.- C.P
Attorney Brilliant was excellent.- E.B